The only way to do great work is to love what you do.If you are curious and adventurous, love good design, problem solving, and helping inspired people exceed their goals, we want to meet you.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking designer to join our team and grow with us.
The Graphic Designer will assist the design team in conceptualizing and producing digital & print products with the highest standards of quality.
Under the supervision of the Project Director, the Designer will:
- Design digital products and websites, creating smart and beautiful user experiences;
- Translate branding to different means of digital communication and experiences, e-comm sites, apps, etc;
- Create printed materials such as brochures, books, magazines and posters;
- Conceptualize identity design including logos, stationery and branding systems;
- Develop titles for movies and television;
- Provide production assistance for multimedia projects;
- Design tangible interactive environments, pop-up shops, retail experiences or events;
- Assist with quality control;
- Work closely with strategists and project directors;
- Collaborate with writers, art directors and creative technologists.
- Work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional creative vision
- World-class design approach
- Highly passionate about design
- Aware of recent trends while having a profound knowledge of typography and classic graphic design
- Good understanding of the creative process
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge in responsive design for web + mobile, material design for Android and design for iOS
- Ability to speak, read and write in French
- Basic knowledge in After Effects and video editing software
- Interest in technology, awareness of latest trends and developments in the digital world
- Ability to deliver production-ready files for print and web
How To Apply
Applicants should send a resume, portfolio and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to [email protected] before March 31st at midnight.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Who We Are
Studio123 is a creative agency rooted in beautiful Northern Ontario. Founded in 2013 by Rob Roy, Nico Taus and Christian Pelletier, Studio123 has rapidly become one of the most prominent communications firms in the North.